MEN'S FASHION TMMG SAK PASE DRESS SHIRT
Express yourself with fashion by wearing this SAK PASE Dress Shirt. In the Haitian creole language SAK PASE means What's up or hello.
Expand your wardrobe with culturally diverse and unique designs from TMMG™ worn by the hottest Haitian celebrities & Social Media Influencers.
We are please to provide you with MUST HAVE styles for every fashion experience you desire. Year after Year our designers are striving to be more creative in bring you a piece of history into today’s hottest fashion.
✔️Loved by heavyweight champion boxer Bermane Stiverne
✔️Loved by lightweight female champion boxer Melissa St-vil
✔️ Worn on stage by Wyclef Jean
✔️Repped by Haitian Fresh, We Them Zoes, Gato Da Bato & Booba
✔️Admired by Haitian American Rapper Kodak Black, Jack Boy, Soldier Kidd
✔️ Rocked by all your favorite hottest Haitian artist such as T-Vice, Djakout, Rock Fam, Izolan from Barikad, Dj Tony Mix, RoodyRoodboy & MANY MORE...
Now it's your turn to join the celebration!
- Each item is cut and sewn by us especially for you :)
- Your Luxury MEN'S FASHION TMMG SAK PASE DRESS SHIRT will look awesome for years to come.
- Premium pre-shrunk dri fit polyester that has the feeling your skin loves.
- Our garment keeps you cool and dry fit
- Super comfort and no shrinkage
Made in USA
True to size.
Considered a regular fit; fitted through the chest, armholes and sides.
- US regular sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XLarge, 2XLarge
DETAILS & CARE
The TMMG designers suggest a normal wash cycle with hang to dry for longevity of your lovely item.
Payment plan available at the check out!