The TMMG Haiti Rich Island T-shirt Collection is a way to remind the world and Haitians that Haiti has everything it needs to build after the devastating earthquake that Haiti experienced the afternoon of 12 Janvier 2010 with the magnitude 7.0.
The chosen Colors on this T-shirt represent survival.
Art & Fashion is another way to define The Miami Based Haitian Clothing Brand TMMG. We do it to keep the Haitian Culture alive by providing consistent value, and to provide you with the best Haitian Clothes. Shop TMMG for a way to represent the Haitian Culture in your everyday life.
Expand your wardrobe with culturally diverse and unique designs from the based Haitian Brand TMMG™ worn by the hottest Haitian celebrities, & Social Media Influencers.
We are please to provide you with MUST HAVE styles for every fashion experience you desire. Year after Year our designers are striving to be more creative in bring you a piece of history into today’s hottest fashion.
- Loved by heavyweight Haitian American champion boxer Bermane Stiverne
- Loved by lightweight Haitian American female champion boxer Melissa St-vil
- Worn on stage by Haitian Mega Star Wyclef Jean
- Repped by Haitian Fresh, We Them Zoes, Gato Da Bato & Booba
- Admired by Haitian American Rapper Kodak Black, Jackboy, Soldier Kid, Kiddo Marv, Mirror Monk, and more Haitian American Rappers from Miami.
- Rocked by all your favorite hottest Haitian artist such as T-Vice, Djakout, Rock Fam, Izolan from Barikad, Dj Tony Mix, RoodyRoodboy & MANY MORE...
Now it's your turn to join the celebration!